Book your BWI to SHV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Shreveport airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and SHV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Shreveport Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to SHV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shreveport (SHV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shreveport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to SHV Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kalispell Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Elan Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Shreveport (BWI to SHV)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to SHV for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Shreveport in 2009 was 95.3%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Shreveport from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 737 seats were available on flights from BWI to SHV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 700 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to SHV that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Shreveport.
- American Airlines operated flights from BWI to SHV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to SHV in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 700 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Shreveport in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 419 passengers from BWI to SHV in 2009.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Shreveport, LA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)