Book your BWI to PIE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to St. Petersburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and PIE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to St. Petersburg Clearwater Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to PIE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Petersburg (PIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Petersburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to PIE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to St. Petersburg (BWI to PIE)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to St. Petersburg, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to St. Petersburg in 2009 was 34.08%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Baltimore and St. Petersburg.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BWI to PIE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and St. Petersburg from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- 981 seats were available on flights from BWI to PIE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 334 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to PIE that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to PIE for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 159 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 274 passengers from BWI to PIE in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to PIE in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 334 passengers that flew from Baltimore to St. Petersburg in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Baltimore, MD to St. Petersburg, FL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tampa Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sedona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Francisco Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.