Book your BWI to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BWI to YYZ
|Air Canada||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-100 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-100 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Toronto (BWI to YYZ)
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Toronto.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 22,570 passengers from BWI to YYZ in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Toronto from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- There were 23,027 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Toronto in 2009.
- 43,608 seats were available on flights from BWI to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23,027 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to YYZ that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to YYZ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Toronto in 2009 was 51.99%.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from BWI to YYZ using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada Jazz, Air Greenland, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Toronto, Canada.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to YYZ for Air Canada Jazz is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.