Book your BWI to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to DCA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Washington, DC (BWI to DCA)
- Comair operated flights from BWI to DCA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 12 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Washington.
- US Airways, American Airlines, UNITED, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Republic Airlines, Comair, Spirit Airlines, American Eagle, Continental Airlines, Air Wisconsin, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Washington, DC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to DCA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 5,378 seats were available on flights from BWI to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,989 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to DCA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Washington in 2009 was 66.72%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Washington, DC in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to DCA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 2,989 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Washington in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 777 passengers from BWI to DCA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Washington from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Milan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jaipur Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.