Book your BGR to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bangor to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BGR and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bangor Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BGR to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BGR to ATL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Las Vegas NV and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bangor to Atlanta (BGR to ATL)
- Delta Airlines, Ryan International offer flights from Bangor, ME to Atlanta, GA.
- There were 884 passengers that flew from Bangor to Atlanta in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bangor and Atlanta from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 779 passengers from BGR to ATL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bangor, ME to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 1,113 seats were available on flights from BGR to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 884 passengers flew on all flights from BGR to ATL that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bangor and Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGR to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGR to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BGR to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bangor to Atlanta in 2009 was 66.13%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)