Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bangor, ME to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGR to CLT in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bangor to Charlotte.
- 50 seats were available on flights from BGR to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2 passengers flew on all flights from BGR to CLT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGR to CLT for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair offers flights from Bangor, ME to Charlotte, NC.
- Comair carried a total of 2 passengers from BGR to CLT in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from BGR to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 2 passengers that flew from Bangor to Charlotte in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bangor and Charlotte from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bangor to Charlotte in 2009 was 4%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Stadium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Peru Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.