Book your BGR to DUB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bangor to Dublin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BGR and DUB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bangor Intl. to Dublin with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BGR to DUB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dublin (DUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dublin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BGR to DUB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bangor to Dublin (BGR to DUB)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bangor to Dublin in 2009 was 91.55%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bangor, ME to Dublin, Ireland in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 421 passengers that flew from Bangor to Dublin in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 219 passengers from BGR to DUB in 2009.
- 460 seats were available on flights from BGR to DUB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 421 passengers flew on all flights from BGR to DUB that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from BGR to DUB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bangor and Dublin.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Bangor, ME to Dublin, Ireland.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGR to DUB in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGR to DUB for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bangor and Dublin from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 241 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)