Book your BGR to LHR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bangor to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BGR and LHR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bangor Intl. to Heathrow with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BGR to LHR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BGR to LHR Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Virginia Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bangor to London (BGR to LHR)
- British Airways operated flights from BGR to LHR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED, British Airways offer flights from Bangor, ME to London, UK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bangor, ME to London, UK in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGR to LHR for British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 226 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bangor and London.
- UNITED carried a total of 195 passengers from BGR to LHR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bangor to London in 2009 was 74.74%.
- 484 seats were available on flights from BGR to LHR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 362 passengers flew on all flights from BGR to LHR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bangor and London from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- There were 362 passengers that flew from Bangor to London in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGR to LHR in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)