Book your BGR to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bangor to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BGR and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bangor Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BGR to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BGR to JFK Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Pittsburgh and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fort Myers Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bangor to New York (BGR to JFK)
- There were 38,529 passengers that flew from Bangor to New York in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from BGR to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 47,297 seats were available on flights from BGR to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,529 passengers flew on all flights from BGR to JFK that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGR to JFK in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Bangor to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bangor, ME to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between BGR and JFK takes about 69 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGR to JFK for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from Bangor to New York.
- Comair carried a total of 35,816 passengers from BGR to JFK in 2009.
- Comair, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, North American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Bangor, ME to New York, NY.
- Flight #6615, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Bangor to New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bangor to New York in 2009 was 80.59%.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Bangor and New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bangor and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- The average flight time from Bangor, ME to New York, NY takes about 69 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Bangor and New York is 382 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)