Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 14,667 passengers that flew from Bangor to Newark in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bangor and Newark.
- The average flight time from Bangor, ME to Newark, NJ takes about 77 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bangor and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bangor, ME to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #2529, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Bangor to Newark.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BGR to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 14,182 passengers from BGR to EWR in 2009.
- 20,075 seats were available on flights from BGR to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,667 passengers flew on all flights from BGR to EWR that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Bangor and Newark is 393 miles.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Bangor to Newark.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGR to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between BGR and EWR takes about 77 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bangor to Newark in 2009 was 78.47%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGR to EWR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Bangor, ME to Newark, NJ.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Bangor to Newark.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)