Book your BGR to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bangor to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BGR and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bangor Intl. to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BGR to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BGR to OAK Route Map
Looking for Car Rentals NYC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Paris and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Biloxi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bangor to Oakland (BGR to OAK)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bangor to Oakland.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bangor to Oakland in 2009 was 52%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bangor and Oakland from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 275 seats.
- Ryan International offers flights from Bangor, ME to Oakland, CA.
- Ryan International operated flights from BGR to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Ryan International carried a total of 143 passengers from BGR to OAK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bangor, ME to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGR to OAK in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGR to OAK for Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 275 seats.
- There were 143 passengers that flew from Bangor to Oakland in 2009.
- 275 seats were available on flights from BGR to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 143 passengers flew on all flights from BGR to OAK that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)