Book your BGR to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bangor to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BGR and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bangor Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BGR to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BGR to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Bangor Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BGR to PHL
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bangor to Philadelphia (BGR to PHL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bangor and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGR to PHL in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bangor, ME to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGR to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 36,132 passengers from BGR to PHL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Bangor and Philadelphia.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, US Airways, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Bangor, ME to Philadelphia, PA.
- 61,302 seats were available on flights from BGR to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,499 passengers flew on all flights from BGR to PHL that year.
- US Airways operated flights from BGR to PHL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bangor to Philadelphia in 2009 was 81.35%.
- There were 47,499 passengers that flew from Bangor to Philadelphia in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Moscow and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nags Head Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.