Book your BGR to KEF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bangor to Reykjavik airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BGR and KEF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bangor Intl. to Keflavik Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BGR to KEF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Reykjavik (KEF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reykjavik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BGR to KEF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bangor to Reykjavik (BGR to KEF)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bangor to Reykjavik in 2009 was 65.88%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bangor and Reykjavik.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BGR to KEF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bangor and Reykjavik from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- Ryan International, Air Greenland offer flights from Bangor, ME to Reykjavik, Iceland.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGR to KEF for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bangor, ME to Reykjavik, Iceland in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 674 seats were available on flights from BGR to KEF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 457 passengers flew on all flights from BGR to KEF that year.
- There were 457 passengers that flew from Bangor to Reykjavik in 2009.
- Ryan International carried a total of 372 passengers from BGR to KEF in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGR to KEF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)