Book your BGR to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bangor to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BGR and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bangor Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BGR to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BGR to SFO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bangor to San Francisco (BGR to SFO)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bangor, ME to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was World Airways' MD-11 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 358 seats were available on flights from BGR to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 255 passengers flew on all flights from BGR to SFO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGR to SFO in 2009 was World Airways' MD-11 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-11 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGR to SFO for World Airways is the MD-11 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 358 seats.
- World Airways operated flights from BGR to SFO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bangor to San Francisco.
- World Airways offers flights from Bangor, ME to San Francisco, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bangor to San Francisco in 2009 was 71.23%.
- There were 255 passengers that flew from Bangor to San Francisco in 2009.
- World Airways carried a total of 255 passengers from BGR to SFO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bangor and San Francisco from World Airways is the MD-11 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 358 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Des Moines Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Nassau and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dubai Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anaheim Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.