Book your BGR to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bangor to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BGR and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bangor Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BGR to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BGR to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Bangor Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BGR to DCA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bangor to Washington, DC (BGR to DCA)
- There were 916 passengers that flew from Bangor to Washington in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGR to DCA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 873 passengers from BGR to DCA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGR to DCA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from BGR to DCA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bangor and Washington.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bangor, ME to Washington, DC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bangor and Washington from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin, Comair offer flights from Bangor, ME to Washington, DC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bangor to Washington in 2009 was 58.59%.
- 1,300 seats were available on flights from BGR to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 916 passengers flew on all flights from BGR to DCA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Punta Cana? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tunica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.