Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 252 seats were available on flights from BGR to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 177 passengers flew on all flights from BGR to IAD that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 177 passengers from BGR to IAD in 2009.
- Shuttle America operated flights from BGR to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGR to IAD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 177 passengers that flew from Bangor to Washington in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bangor to Washington.
- UNITED offers flights from Bangor, ME to Washington, DC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGR to IAD for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bangor, ME to Washington, DC in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bangor to Washington in 2009 was 97.25%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bangor and Washington from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mount Hood Meadows you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.