Book your BCN to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Barcelona to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BCN and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Barcelona Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BCN to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Barcelona (BCN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Barcelona on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BCN to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Barcelona Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BCN to JFK
|Air France||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Barcelona to New York (BCN to JFK)
- The newest aircraft servicing BCN to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operated flights from BCN to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Barcelona, Spain to New York, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Barcelona to New York in 2009 was 83.44%.
- 152,675 seats were available on flights from BCN to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128,245 passengers flew on all flights from BCN to JFK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Barcelona, Spain to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Barcelona and New York.
- There were 128,245 passengers that flew from Barcelona to New York in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BCN to JFK for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Barcelona and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 244 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 67,456 passengers from BCN to JFK in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Belize City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.