Book your BCN to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Barcelona to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BCN and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Barcelona Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BCN to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Barcelona (BCN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Barcelona on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BCN to PHL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Toledo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Granada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Barcelona to Philadelphia (BCN to PHL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Barcelona to Philadelphia in 2009 was 79.49%.
- US Airways offers flights from Barcelona, Spain to Philadelphia, PA.
- US Airways operated flights from BCN to PHL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 30,314 passengers that flew from Barcelona to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Barcelona, Spain to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Barcelona to Philadelphia.
- The newest aircraft servicing BCN to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' B767-2/R from Boeing. The B767-2/R started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Barcelona and Philadelphia from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 30,314 passengers from BCN to PHL in 2009.
- 37,740 seats were available on flights from BCN to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,314 passengers flew on all flights from BCN to PHL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BCN to PHL for US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)