Book your BRW to FAI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Barrow to Fairbanks airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BRW and FAI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Wiley Post Will Rogers Memorial to Fairbanks Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BRW to FAI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Barrow (BRW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Barrow on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fairbanks (FAI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fairbanks on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BRW to FAI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Barrow to Fairbanks (BRW to FAI)
- Alaska Airlines operates the shortest flights from Barrow to Fairbanks.
- Flight #52, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Barrow to Fairbanks.
- Alaska Airlines, ERA Aviation, Frontier Flying Service, Wright Air Service offer flights from Barrow, AK to Fairbanks, AK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Barrow, AK to Fairbanks, AK in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between BRW and FAI takes about 69 minutes.
- 45,111 seats were available on flights from BRW to FAI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,546 passengers flew on all flights from BRW to FAI that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Barrow and Fairbanks is 503 miles.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Barrow and Fairbanks.
- The average flight time from Barrow, AK to Fairbanks, AK takes about 69 minutes.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 13,539 passengers from BRW to FAI in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Barrow to Fairbanks in 2009 was 39.57%.
- There were 15,546 passengers that flew from Barrow to Fairbanks in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from BRW to FAI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BRW to FAI in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Barrow and Fairbanks from Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BRW to FAI for Frontier Flying Service is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 5 seats.
- Alaska Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Barrow to Fairbanks.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)