Book your BRW to BTI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Barrow to Kaktovik airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BRW and BTI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Wiley Post Will Rogers Memorial to Kaktovik AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BRW to BTI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Barrow (BRW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Barrow on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kaktovik (BTI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kaktovik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BRW to BTI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Barrow to Kaktovik (BRW to BTI)
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 144 passengers from BRW to BTI in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services, ERA Aviation offer flights from Barrow, AK to Kaktovik, AK.
- Hageland Aviation Services operated flights from BRW to BTI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Barrow and Kaktovik from ERA Aviation is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- 275 seats were available on flights from BRW to BTI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 182 passengers flew on all flights from BRW to BTI that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BRW to BTI in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Barrow, AK to Kaktovik, AK in 2009 was ERA Aviation's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Barrow to Kaktovik in 2009 was 61.28%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BRW to BTI for Hageland Aviation Services is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- There were 182 passengers that flew from Barrow to Kaktovik in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Barrow and Kaktovik.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)