to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Barrow and Point Hope.
- The newest aircraft servicing BRW to PHO in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- 632 seats were available on flights from BRW to PHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 340 passengers flew on all flights from BRW to PHO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Barrow, AK to Point Hope, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Barrow to Point Hope in 2009 was 57.82%.
- There were 340 passengers that flew from Barrow to Point Hope in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services, Bering Air offer flights from Barrow, AK to Point Hope, AK.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 244 passengers from BRW to PHO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BRW to PHO for Hageland Aviation Services is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Barrow and Point Hope from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- Hageland Aviation Services operated flights from BRW to PHO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)