Book your SKB to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Basseterre to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SKB and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Robert L. Bradshaw Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SKB to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Basseterre (SKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Basseterre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SKB to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Robert L. Bradshaw Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SKB to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Basseterre to Atlanta (SKB to ATL)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 4,395 passengers from SKB to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SKB to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Basseterre and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Basseterre to Atlanta in 2009 was 73.98%.
- Delta Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis to Atlanta, GA.
- There were 4,562 passengers that flew from Basseterre to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Basseterre and Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SKB to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SKB to ATL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 6,408 seats were available on flights from SKB to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,562 passengers flew on all flights from SKB to ATL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grenada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.