Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Basseterre and Detroit from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Basseterre to Detroit.
- The newest aircraft servicing SKB to DTW in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SKB to DTW for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 118 passengers that flew from Basseterre to Detroit in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SKB to DTW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 118 passengers from SKB to DTW in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis to Detroit, MI.
- 173 seats were available on flights from SKB to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 118 passengers flew on all flights from SKB to DTW that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Basseterre to Detroit in 2009 was 68.21%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Morro Bay Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.