Book your SKB to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Basseterre to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SKB and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Robert L. Bradshaw Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SKB to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Basseterre (SKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Basseterre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SKB to MIA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wailea Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Davenport today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Robert L. Bradshaw Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SKB to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Basseterre to Miami (SKB to MIA)
- American Airlines operated flights from SKB to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SKB to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines offers flights from Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis to Miami, FL.
- American Airlines carried a total of 34,354 passengers from SKB to MIA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SKB to MIA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Basseterre to Miami in 2009 was 63.54%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Basseterre and Miami from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- 54,398 seats were available on flights from SKB to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,354 passengers flew on all flights from SKB to MIA that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Basseterre to Miami.
- There were 34,354 passengers that flew from Basseterre to Miami in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)