Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from SKB to PHL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Basseterre to Philadelphia.
- There were 344 passengers that flew from Basseterre to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis to Philadelphia, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing SKB to PHL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Basseterre and Philadelphia from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- 519 seats were available on flights from SKB to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 344 passengers flew on all flights from SKB to PHL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Basseterre to Philadelphia in 2009 was 66.28%.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 344 passengers from SKB to PHL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SKB to PHL for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Point Mallard you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.