Book your SKB to PIE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Basseterre to St. Petersburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SKB and PIE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Robert L. Bradshaw Intl. to St. Petersburg Clearwater Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SKB to PIE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Basseterre (SKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Basseterre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Petersburg (PIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Petersburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SKB to PIE Route Map
Looking for Tampa Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New York Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Phoenix Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Basseterre to St. Petersburg (SKB to PIE)
- The newest aircraft servicing SKB to PIE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Basseterre and St. Petersburg from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SKB to PIE for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SKB to PIE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis to St. Petersburg, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)