Book your BTR to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baton Rouge to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTR and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTR to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTR to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BTR to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baton Rouge to Atlanta (BTR to ATL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Atlanta in 2009 was 75.41%.
- The average flight time from Baton Rouge, LA to Atlanta, GA takes about 68 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Baton Rouge to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 101,828 passengers from BTR to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BTR to ATL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 102,064 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Atlanta in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to ATL in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight distance between Baton Rouge and Atlanta is 449 miles.
- The shortest flight between BTR and ATL takes about 68 minutes.
- Flight #5230, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Baton Rouge to Atlanta.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Baton Rouge and Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Atlanta, GA.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Baton Rouge to Atlanta.
- 131,307 seats were available on flights from BTR to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 102,064 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to ATL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Portland Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.