Book your BTR to BHM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baton Rouge to Birmingham airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTR and BHM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to Birmingham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTR to BHM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTR to BHM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baton Rouge to Birmingham (BTR to BHM)
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to BHM in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to BHM for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 234 seats were available on flights from BTR to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 204 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to BHM that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 204 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Birmingham in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Birmingham, AL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Birmingham in 2009 was 88.93%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 158 passengers from BTR to BHM in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BTR to BHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Baton Rouge and Birmingham.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Birmingham from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)