Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to CAE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to CAE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 37 passengers from BTR to CAE in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Columbia, SC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Columbia from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Columbia, SC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 37 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Columbia in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from BTR to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to CAE that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Columbia in 2009 was 74%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from BTR to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Baton Rouge to Columbia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Vacation in Santa Cruz California today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.