Book your BTR to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baton Rouge to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTR and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTR to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTR to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BTR to DFW
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baton Rouge to Dallas (BTR to DFW)
- The shortest flight between BTR and DFW takes about 64 minutes.
- Flight #3287, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Baton Rouge to Dallas.
- 126,140 seats were available on flights from BTR to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94,254 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to DFW that year.
- American Eagle carried a total of 94,254 passengers from BTR to DFW in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Baton Rouge to Dallas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Dallas, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle operated flights from BTR to DFW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 94,254 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Dallas in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Dallas from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Baton Rouge to Dallas.
- The shortest flight distance between Baton Rouge and Dallas is 383 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Dallas in 2009 was 73.73%.
- The average flight time from Baton Rouge, LA to Dallas, TX takes about 64 minutes.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Baton Rouge to Dallas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental NYC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Laughlin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Canyon Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.