Book your BTR to GNV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baton Rouge to Gainesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTR and GNV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to Gainesville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTR to GNV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTR to GNV Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baton Rouge to Gainesville (BTR to GNV)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Baton Rouge to Gainesville.
- There were 261 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Gainesville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Gainesville, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to GNV for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to GNV in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operated flights from BTR to GNV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 148 passengers from BTR to GNV in 2009.
- 148 seats were available on flights from BTR to GNV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 148 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to GNV that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Gainesville in 2009 was 100%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Gainesville from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines offers flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Gainesville, FL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.