Book your BTR to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baton Rouge to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTR and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTR to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTR to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BTR to IAH
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baton Rouge to Houston (BTR to IAH)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to IAH for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 49 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Baton Rouge and Houston is 253 miles.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BTR to IAH using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #2829, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Baton Rouge to Houston.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Baton Rouge to Houston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- 166,134 seats were available on flights from BTR to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 104,965 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to IAH that year.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Baton Rouge and Houston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Houston in 2009 was 62.74%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between BTR and IAH takes about 48 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 78,653 passengers from BTR to IAH in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Baton Rouge to Houston.
- The average flight time from Baton Rouge, LA to Houston, TX takes about 49 minutes.
- There were 104,965 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Houston in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Houston, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Dallas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Atlanta Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Asheville you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Antonio Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.