Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Lexington in 2009 was 68.67%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to LEX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Lexington, KY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Lexington from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to LEX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Baton Rouge to Lexington.
- There were 103 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Lexington in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from BTR to LEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Lexington, KY.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 103 passengers from BTR to LEX in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from BTR to LEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 103 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to LEX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lava Hot Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.