Book your BTR to GGG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baton Rouge to Longview airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTR and GGG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to East Texas Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTR to GGG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Longview (GGG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Longview on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTR to GGG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baton Rouge to Longview (BTR to GGG)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Longview, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer which started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Longview from American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Baton Rouge to Longview.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to GGG for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Longview, TX.
- There were 26 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Longview in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from BTR to GGG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 44 seats were available on flights from BTR to GGG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to GGG that year.
- American Eagle carried a total of 26 passengers from BTR to GGG in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to GGG in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Longview in 2009 was 59.09%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rentals Charlotte NC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Newark Hotel Deals you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Oklahoma City Vacation Lodges today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.