Book your BTR to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baton Rouge to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTR and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTR to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTR to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BTR to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baton Rouge to Memphis (BTR to MEM)
- Flight #2279, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Baton Rouge to Memphis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Memphis from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- There were 39,830 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Memphis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 39,687 passengers from BTR to MEM in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BTR to MEM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines offer flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Memphis, TN.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to MEM in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Baton Rouge and Memphis.
- 49,060 seats were available on flights from BTR to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,830 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to MEM that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Memphis in 2009 was 81.25%.
- The shortest flight distance between Baton Rouge and Memphis is 319 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Baton Rouge to Memphis.
- The shortest flight between BTR and MEM takes about 55 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Baton Rouge to Memphis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to MEM for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Baton Rouge, LA to Memphis, TN takes about 55 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Reno Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Omaha and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Milan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Maldives Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.