Book your BTR to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baton Rouge to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTR and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTR to BNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTR to BNA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Minneapolis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Where to Stay in San Francisco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baton Rouge to Nashville (BTR to BNA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Nashville in 2009 was 74.75%.
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Nashville, TN.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to BNA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Nashville from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- There were 171 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Nashville in 2009.
- 210 seats were available on flights from BTR to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 171 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to BNA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to BNA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Baton Rouge and Nashville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Nashville, TN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BTR to BNA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 140 passengers from BTR to BNA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)