Book your BTR to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baton Rouge to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTR and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTR to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTR to MSY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baton Rouge to New Orleans (BTR to MSY)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to New Orleans in 2009 was 89.66%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 498 passengers from BTR to MSY in 2009.
- 1,045 seats were available on flights from BTR to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 647 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to MSY that year.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Baton Rouge, LA to New Orleans, LA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 647 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to New Orleans in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to MSY in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Baton Rouge and New Orleans.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to MSY for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and New Orleans from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from BTR to MSY using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Los Angeles and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Belize Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.