Book your BTR to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baton Rouge to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTR and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTR to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTR to MCO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baton Rouge to Orlando (BTR to MCO)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Baton Rouge and Orlando.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 238 passengers from BTR to MCO in 2009.
- There were 531 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Orlando in 2009.
- 572 seats were available on flights from BTR to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 531 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to MCO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BTR to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Air Greenland, AirTran Airways offer flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Orlando, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to MCO for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to MCO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Orlando in 2009 was 93.52%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Orlando from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Davenport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glacier National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.