Book your BTR to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baton Rouge to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTR and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTR to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTR to SEA Route Map
Looking for San Diego Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Orlando and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans French Quarter you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baton Rouge to Seattle (BTR to SEA)
- There were 350 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Seattle in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Baton Rouge and Seattle.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Seattle from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Seattle in 2009 was 78.76%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BTR to SEA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to SEA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to SEA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 226 passengers from BTR to SEA in 2009.
- 609 seats were available on flights from BTR to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 350 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to SEA that year.
- Delta Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Seattle, WA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)