Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 100 seats were available on flights from BTR to SHV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to SHV that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Shreveport in 2009 was 68%.
- There were 34 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Shreveport in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Baton Rouge to Shreveport.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Shreveport from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Shreveport, LA.
- American Eagle operated flights from BTR to SHV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to SHV in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to SHV for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle carried a total of 34 passengers from BTR to SHV in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)