to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to STL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and St. Louis from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from BTR to STL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Long Beach Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.