Book your BTR to ACT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baton Rouge to Waco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTR and ACT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to Waco Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTR to ACT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Waco (ACT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Waco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTR to ACT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baton Rouge to Waco (BTR to ACT)
- American Eagle carried a total of 207 passengers from BTR to ACT in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from BTR to ACT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Waco from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Waco, TX.
- There were 207 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Waco in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to ACT for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- 226 seats were available on flights from BTR to ACT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 207 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to ACT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Waco in 2009 was 91.85%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Baton Rouge to Waco.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Waco, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to ACT in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Triangle Rent a Car? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Calgary Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.