Book your BTR to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baton Rouge to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTR and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baton Rouge Metropolitan to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTR to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTR to IAD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baton Rouge to Washington, DC (BTR to IAD)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from BTR to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 50 passengers from BTR to IAD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTR to IAD for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baton Rouge, LA to Washington, DC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baton Rouge to Washington in 2009 was 100%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTR to IAD in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 50 seats were available on flights from BTR to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from BTR to IAD that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Baton Rouge to Washington.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Baton Rouge, LA to Washington, DC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baton Rouge and Washington from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Baton Rouge to Washington in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Honolulu? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Paris and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Poconos Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rome Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.