Book your BPT to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Beaumont to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BPT and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Southeast Texas Regional to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BPT to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Beaumont (BPT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Beaumont on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BPT to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Southeast Texas Regional to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BPT to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Saab SF340A/B|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Beaumont to Houston (BPT to IAH)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BPT to IAH using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Beaumont and Houston.
- The newest aircraft servicing BPT to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Beaumont and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Colgan Air, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Beaumont, TX to Houston, TX.
- 56,539 seats were available on flights from BPT to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23,080 passengers flew on all flights from BPT to IAH that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Beaumont to Houston in 2009 was 63.54%.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 21,074 passengers from BPT to IAH in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BPT to IAH for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Beaumont, TX to Houston, TX in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- There were 23,080 passengers that flew from Beaumont to Houston in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)