Book your BED to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bedford to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BED and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Laurence G. Hanscom Field to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BED to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BED to BUF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bedford to Buffalo (BED to BUF)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bedford and Buffalo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bedford and Buffalo from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bedford to Buffalo in 2009 was 43.34%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bedford, MA to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 926 seats were available on flights from BED to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 176 passengers flew on all flights from BED to BUF that year.
- There were 176 passengers that flew from Bedford to Buffalo in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BED to BUF for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Air Greenland, Air Canada offer flights from Bedford, MA to Buffalo, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing BED to BUF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BED to BUF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 133 passengers from BED to BUF in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Mexico City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lava Hot Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.