Book your BED to MDW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bedford to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BED and MDW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Laurence G. Hanscom Field to Midway Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BED to MDW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BED to MDW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airlines that Fly to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap New Orleans Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bedford to Chicago (BED to MDW)
- The newest aircraft servicing BED to MDW in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 128 passengers that flew from Bedford to Chicago in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BED to MDW for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Bedford, MA to Chicago, IL.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 128 passengers from BED to MDW in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bedford, MA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BED to MDW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 310 seats were available on flights from BED to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128 passengers flew on all flights from BED to MDW that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bedford to Chicago in 2009 was 49.9%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bedford to Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bedford and Chicago from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)