Book your BED to YIP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bedford to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BED and YIP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Laurence G. Hanscom Field to Willow Run with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BED to YIP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BED to YIP Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Aruba and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Augustine Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bedford to Detroit (BED to YIP)
- Air Uganda carried a total of 26 passengers from BED to YIP in 2009.
- There were 26 passengers that flew from Bedford to Detroit in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bedford to Detroit.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bedford to Detroit in 2009 was 52%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bedford, MA to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bedford and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BED to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BED to YIP in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- 176 seats were available on flights from BED to YIP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26 passengers flew on all flights from BED to YIP that year.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Bedford, MA to Detroit, MI.
- Air Uganda operated flights from BED to YIP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)