Book your BED to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bedford to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BED and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Laurence G. Hanscom Field to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BED to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BED to GSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bedford to Greenville (BED to GSP)
- 174 seats were available on flights from BED to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 153 passengers flew on all flights from BED to GSP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bedford, MA to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Bedford, MA to Greenville, SC.
- There were 153 passengers that flew from Bedford to Greenville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bedford and Greenville from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BED to GSP in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BED to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 153 passengers from BED to GSP in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bedford to Greenville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BED to GSP for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bedford to Greenville in 2009 was 87.93%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Idaho Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dubrovnik Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anguilla Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.