Book your BED to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bedford to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BED and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Laurence G. Hanscom Field to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BED to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BED to YUL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Santa Barbara? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Montreal and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Simeon Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Toledo today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bedford to Montreal (BED to YUL)
- Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Bedford, MA to Montreal, Canada.
- There were 152 passengers that flew from Bedford to Montreal in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bedford to Montreal in 2009 was 60.07%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bedford, MA to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada carried a total of 94 passengers from BED to YUL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bedford and Montreal.
- Air Canada operated flights from BED to YUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bedford and Montreal from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BED to YUL for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BED to YUL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 302 seats were available on flights from BED to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 152 passengers flew on all flights from BED to YUL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)