Book your BED to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bedford to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BED and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Laurence G. Hanscom Field to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BED to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BED to EWR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Myrtle Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tybee Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best South Beach Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bedford to Newark (BED to EWR)
- Air Greenland, Air Canada, Continental Airlines offer flights from Bedford, MA to Newark, NJ.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BED to EWR for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Bedford and Newark.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bedford and Newark from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bedford, MA to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BED to EWR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bedford to Newark in 2009 was 48.76%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BED to EWR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 1,065 seats were available on flights from BED to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 360 passengers flew on all flights from BED to EWR that year.
- There were 360 passengers that flew from Bedford to Newark in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 209 passengers from BED to EWR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)